Being home for the last couple of months, like and Connecticut wedding photographer has, I have a lot of time to think. While, I could have spent my time to become a professional couch potato I did not. Instead I developed new collections, created two new photography guides, and found new ways to strengthen the client experience with past and current clients.
The New Wedding Photography Collections
Every year in June I tweak the collections based on the gained experience I gain each year. Due to COVID 19 I added a Small Wedding collection. This collection was inspired by the growing trend of smaller weddings due to the virus. This collection is for weddings 2-4 hours and a guest list under 60 people.
I kept the three pre-made collections, that are named after the married couples in my family, but there are some differences.
- Collections are not determined by hours but they are determined by events throughout the day. I hate rushing a couple at the end of the day so these collections allow room to capture events organically. Instead of an 8-hour collection, the collection is from getting ready til an hour of dancing photos.
- Every collection includes a print… I strongly believe in printing your photos but I know that life happens after the wedding. This lets me do the heavy work.
There are things that are the same:
Every collection comes with an engagement session, printing rights, and an online downloadable gallery.
Build Your Own Collection
This is something I have done since the beginning. The process is still the same:
- Couples fill out a questionnaire
- Three custom collections are designed for the couple based on budget and provided answers
- The couple decides which collection is best
Small Wedding Collecion
Let’s face it, COVID changed how a lot of couples are doing weddings. I created this collection was created due to this change. This collection is provide weddings that:
- up to 60 people
- no more than 4 hours
- only one photographer
If you would like to see a small wedding GEM has done check out this wedding from 2019.
The New Wedding Photography Specials
I know that booking a wedding photographer can be quite a task. I truly see it as an honor when a couple choses to work with GEM. These booking bonuses are an incentive to book within a certain amount or time. These can be applied to any collection.
These booking bonuses are:
- a 16×20 canvas for your wall
- 50 thank you cards
- 50 save the dates
- 8×8 parent album
- an extra hour to a build your own collection
Weekday/Off- Season Photography Rates
Weekday weddings (Monday-Thursday) are 15% off a decided collection. As are weddings that are on weekends that fall between November 1st till March 30th.
The New Wedding Photography Info Guides
Two things that GEM rolled out last year were:
- The online info magazine
- The GEM Loves Teachers program
This year I am rolling out two magazines. If you are interested in receiving an online magazine fill out this form.
New features are:
- sample timelines
- new preferred vendors
New For Clients All Ready Booked
It’s a surprise they will fond out at and after the weddings.
I am truly excited about all of these new things. If you are interested in learning more make sure you visit http://gemctphoto.com
Til Next Time
About Raina – Connecticut Wedding Photographer
Raina has been a Connecticut based wedding photographer since 2015. She has always loved capturing authenticity since the beginning of her career. She has studied under some of the top photographers throughout the US. You can catch her grabbing a cup of coffee while editing her recent session at her favorite coffee shop Rebel Dog. If not, she is probably with her family.